The VIRTUAL ACLS course is recommended for Doctor, Nurses, Paramedics, Dentists, and medical personnel including but not limited to those who work in emergency response, emergency medicine, intensive care units as well as critical care units. We realize people in these professions have very busy schedules, therefore, the VIRTUAL ACLS course can accommodate them by bringing the class to them in the comfort and safety of their own home. The VIRTUAL ACLS course brings simulation technology and scenario-based learning to your home computer.
WHY A VIRTUAL ACLS COURSE?
Ever since the COVID pandemic, the way medical professionals maintained their CPR, BLS, and ACLS CERTIFICATION has changed undergone an all-time change. Keeping medical professionals certified is crucial to the recovery of the nation from the devastating COVID pandemic. Something had to be done quickly. Enter VIRTUAL courses! Gone, for the most part, are the days when students were limited to only attending an in-person class. With high demand schedules, that method was problematic for many people. It usually required missing a day of work, maybe getting a babysitter and so on and so forth. Then came the buzz word of the decade…VIRTUAL! From the pandemic forward to this day is the ability to visit your doctor, virtually, attend meetings, virtually, meet with lawyers, virtually and relevant to this site is the ability to get a VIRTUAL ACLS CERTIFICATION! Some adjustments had to be made, such as providing a way for students to have access to the training equipment, but that was the biggest problem and that has been solved by using the United States Postal Service and mailing the equipment to the students on an equipment rental basis. By making that simple modification, students can now receive their ACLS as well as BLS and CPR certification thru VIRTUAL training. Even the American Heart Association has launched a new virtual training program using this same business model. They mail the equipment to the students for CPR certification which is 100% virtual.
BENEFITS OF A VIRTUAL ACLS COURSE
There are many benefits in taking a VIRTUAL ACLS COURSE: When taking the AHA ACLS HEARTCODE COURSE, you can:
- Learn at your own pace, pause & rewind as needed
- Start today, stop and resume where you left off
- Train anywhere on any device
- Complete in the safety and comfort of your own home
- Review missed questions and get another chance for the correct answer
There are also may benefits for attending a VIRTUAL ACLS SKILLS SESSION COURSE thru Fragile Heart CPR:
- Learn with the Instructor in a small class
- Attending thru ZOOM is Even better than the front row of class
- Able to interact with the instructor and get clarification on questions
- Same Day AHA ACLS certification
- Virtual ZOOM Classes offered three days weekly
- Receive rental equipment in 2-3 business days by priority mail
- Attend class on any device
- Simulated technology
- Uses the same skills training materials from the AHA ACLS course
- Scenario based using ACLS algorithms
- Simulated medication administration
- Simulated EKG readings
- Remediation easily available
- 8 CEU/CME credits
Attending blended/virtual classes is easy, most of what you will need is readily available for you thru the AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION. The classes are termed “Blended” or Blended/Virtual. Meaning part is completed ONLINE and part is VIRTUAL with a live instructor. By completing the ACLS HEARTCODE portion of the course ONLINE and attending the VIRTUAL hands-on portion with the instructor, all can be completed, and certification acquired. There is another buzz word that is part of the whole scheme of things…ZOOM. Zoom among other meeting apps have become the virtual classroom. Instructors are able to observe the students closely and comment, encourage, and make corrections where corrections and remediation needs to take place. What makes the whole situation even better is the issuance of certification cards thru email or text, the e-cards replaced the paper cards. Certification cards can be emailed or accessed thru text and printed out or sent to their employer or whoever needs ACLS CERTIFICATION verification. Another feature added to the e-card process is the ability for employers to verify ACLS or BLS certification just by going to the e-card verification website. Even the manuals are digital now-a days. Our VIRTUAL ACLS (Advanced Cardiac Life Support) Certification Course is designed to accommodate the demanding lifestyle of the 21st century healthcare professional. The ACLS course is 100% VIRTUAL, yet you receive the same certification card from the American Heart Association as for an in-person class. The VIRTUAL course allows you to receive or renew your ACLS when you want, where you want, and at your own pace. Be efficient and certify from your desktop, tablet, or smartphone at the best value possible, while earning up to 8.0 CME credits in the process.
VIRTUAL ACLS COURSE CONTENT
- Highlighting the key changes in ACLS for the 2020 edition of the AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION ACLS provider manual
- Effective communication as a member and/or leader of a resuscitation team
- Management of Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Administration of Related Pharmacology
- Timely use of Cardioversion and TCP
- Simulation and algorithms of symptomatic and stable bradycardia
- Airway management
- Simulation and algorithms of Tachycardia
- Simulation and algorithms of Cardiac Blocks
- Early management of respiratory and cardiac arrest
- Basic Life Support (BLS) skills and assessment including effective chest compressions, use of a bag-mask device and use of an AED
(All points may not be covered in every ACLS skills session, primarily only the skills required by the American Heart Association)
Participation in the VIRTUAL ACLS SKILLS SESSION requires a current BLS certification card, and prior completion of the AHA ACLS HEARTCODE COURSE. The ACLS Provider Manual is also required.
Once tuition is paid, the necessary equipment will be mailed to you by Priority Mail. The skills sessions are OPEN SESSIONS. YOU DO NOT NEED TO SCHEDULE. GO TO THE ZOOM PAGE FOR CLASS TIMES. ACLS Certification cards will be issued the same day as successful completion of the skills session thru email.
AHA ACLS CERTIFICATION CARD VALID FOR TWO (2) YEARS. Cards can always be accessed by going to:
OR THRU TEXT IF THE INSTURCTOR INCLUDED YOUR PHONE NUMBER BY TEXTING “ECARD” TO “51736”
ACLS CERTIFICATION COURSE IS APPROVED FOR 8 CEU/CME CONTACT HOURS